PARUHT Motherboard Cable, DB25 Connector with Bracket to IDC 26 Pin Ribbon Cable, Motherboard Slot Plate Parallel Panel DB-25 Female to 26 Pin IDC Socket Flat Cable
Motherboard Cable, DB25 Connector with Bracket to IDC 26 Pin Ribbon Cable – 1pc
About this item
- – Interface DB 25 Female to IDC 26 Pin Male
- – Add a parallel printer port to your computer.
- – Easlity connects to motherboard via IDC connector.
- – Gives flexibility to quickly and easily manage your interface needs.
- – Commonly used to add a printer port to your computer.
- – Note: Do not insert the LPT1 pin on the main board as the red side line is the 1st line. The corresponding 1st pin on the main board mostly has a red line. please set to normal for the printer port working mode (parallel port mode) in the motherboard BIOS
DB25 to IDC26 Parallel Port Bracket adds a DB25 parallel port to the rear panel of a low profile/small form factor computer, which connects to an IDC26 header connector on the motherboard. This adapter cable connects to the motherboard or I/O adapter via flat ribbon cabling. Compatible with most brands of motherboards and I/O cards. The 11-inch length exceeds the standard length of cables often provided with motherboards, and provides flexibility for your connection..
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 2 cm|
|Manufacturer / Importer / Mktd by||
Maarcet.Com, Bangalore, India
|Country of Origin||