Paruht ® 8 Pin to Dual PCIe 8 Pin (6+2) Graphics Card PCI Express Power Adapter GPU VGA Y-Splitter Extension Cable Mining Video Card Power Cable
PSU PCIE ATX Graphic Card Cable 8 Pin (6+2) to Dual 8 Pin
- [Specification]– Connector A is GPU 8 pin female , Connector B is PCI-E 6+2 pin male .Crafted with durable cord and plastic material,ensuring the longer durability.
- [How to Use]– The GPU 8 pin end is used to connect a modular power supply(non-modular or semi-modular ).The another end is a dual PCI-E 6+ 2 pin is used to connect graphics card.
- [Functionality]–A cost-effective device upgrade solution, this GPU 8-pin/dual 8-pin power cable saves the cost and trouble of upgrading computer power and can make your device compatible with dual graphics card systems.
- [Why Upgrade Dual System]–Dual Graphics System improves the performance of the graphics card, while lower the heat caused by long time running and prolonging the service life.
- Note: This is a GPU 8 pin to GPU 8 pin splitter cable (GPU to GPU), not a CPU 8 pin to 2 X PCIe 8 cable (CPU to GPU).
Splitter PCI Express Mining Graphic Card Connector PC Power Cable GPU Graphics Video Card Wire
- Connector A: GPU 8 pin female, Connector B: PCI-E 8 pin (6P + 2P) male (CPU-PCIe cable), material: plastic + metal.
- 2x (6 + 2) pin PCIe MaleOne Port is a GPU 8 pin for connecting to a modular power supply. The other port is a dual PCI-E 8-pin (6P + 2P) for connecting to a video card,pcie splitter Paruht.
A cost-effective solution, this GPU 8-pin/dual 8-pin power cable eliminates the cost of upgrading computer power for compatibility with dual video card systems. Computer power upgrade Compatible with dual video card system.
The 8 pin PCIe female end to plug into the PCIe 8 pin male cable of the non-modular or semi-modular power supply and two 8 pin (6+2) male ends to plug into the video graphics card
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2 cm|
|Manufacturer / Importer / Mktd by||
Maarcet.Com, Bangalore, India
|Country of Origin||