Paruht® 6-Pin to 8-Pin Pcie Adapter Cable, 6-pin to 8-pin PCIe Express Power Adapter Cable Suitable for Connecting PCI-X Card from ATI and NVIDIA for Video Card
Inclusive of all taxes
PCIE ATX PSU 6 Pin to 8 Pin
About this item
- Power Your 8 PIN Video card :- This 6 pin to 8 pin PCI female to male Express Power Adapter Cable converts a 6-pin PCIe Power connector to a newer 8-pin PCIe Power Connector for GPU cards that require more power. It supports max 36W.
- A Cost-Effective Solution :- The PCIe 6 pin to 8 pin power adapter eliminates the expense of upgrading a computer power supply for the sake of compatibility with a newer video card.
- Wide Compatibility :- This 6 pin to 8 pin extension cable compatible with graphics cards with 8 pin PCIe connectors from popular manufacturers such as ASUS, Gigabyte, Radeon, and Sapphire
- Easily update to a PCI Express 2.0 power connection without an expensive power supply upgrade \
- Durable and Safe :- This 8 pin gpu power cable is 18AWG pure copper conductor for safe and superior performance.
Please check the specifications of your graphics card and PSU for power requirements and make sure both ends of the cable fit your devices. The connectors are made of plastic. When you plug or unplug, please hold your device and do not pull or push too hard to avoid damage. As 8-Pin graphics cards require high power, please make sure the PSU is rated to power the graphics card, and do not plug the opposite way for fear of burning your devices.
|Dimensions||19 × 4 × 2 cm|
|Manufacturer / Importer / Mktd by||
Maarcet.Com, Bangalore, India
|Country of Origin||