PARUHT SATA 15 Pin Male to 2 x 15 Pin Female Power Extension Y Splitter Cable Adapter
Inclusive of all taxes
Sata Male to 2 X Female Extension Cable
178 in stock
- Splitter with 2 sata 15 pin female connectors and 1 sata 15 pin male is constructed with flexible 18 awg conductors for dependable performance when connecting two sata hard drives to a power supply
- SATA CABLE powers two Serial ATA HDD, SSD, optical drives, DVD burners, and PCI cards to a single connection on a computer power supply; Snug-fitting drive SATA connector and channel guides on the power supply connector provide a secure connection that wont accidentally disconnect
- DIY or IT installers both appreciate the convenience of sharing a PSU connection when installing new internal components like a DVD burner; the cable adapter provides sufficient length for internal cable management in most configurations
- HEAVY DUTY SPLITTER with 2 SATA 15 pin female connectors and 1 SATA 15 pin male is constructed with flexible 18 AWG conductors for reliable performance when connecting two SATA hard drives to a power supply; Supports 3.3V, 5V, and 12V power voltages between SATA I, II, III drives and power supply connections without any degradation of performance
- This 15-pin SATA Power Y-Splitter Cable is an indispensable tool when building, upgrading or repairing computers. It provides an inexpensive solution for adding more connections to an existing power supply with limited SATA power ports.
PARUHT Sata 15-pin male to 2 x 15-pin female power extension y splitter cable adapter description: This sata power splitter cable features a sata male power connector that connects to a single computer power supply sata connector and breaks out into two sata female power connectors. Specification: 1 connector a: 15pin sata male connector 2 connector b: 2 x sata female connector 3 length:About 20cm package: 1x 15 pin sata y cable.
|Dimensions||20 × 5 × 2 cm|
|Manufacturer / Importer / Mktd by||
Maarcet.Com, Bangalore, India
|Country of Origin||
Sata Male to Dual Female